You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes and no.
Reblog if you want a future where:
- OCD is an illness, not a quirky characteristic
- Anorexia is an illness, not an extreme ‘diet’ or a way to seek attention
- Bulimia is an illness, not greed
- Depression is an illness, not an emotion
- Bipolar is an illness, not a mood swing
- Self harm is not a band wagon to jump on
- Mental health is NOT a joke…
I am thankful for:
- Music that can put my feelings into words better than I can
- Books that are so well written that I forget my own reality
- Smiles from strangers when you make eye contact with them
- The smell of bonfires
- Friends that you can talk about nothing and everything with
- Every good day and even some of the bad ones that I have
- Oversized hoodies that are really just wearable hugs
- The stars that shine above me every night
- Being alive in this dark, yet wonderful world
Defined as a person who continues to function or prosper in spite of opposition, hardship, or setbacks.
I am both a suicide attempt survivor and a survivor of those who have taken their own lives.
I honestly live my life day to day not thinking about my own attempt because it…